Who We Serve
We work with healthcare leaders who are committed to hiring and keeping good people.
Healthcare leaders realize that to be successful they need to get the right people, in the right seats, doing the right things, at the right times, and doing them well.
When CEO’s hire new C-Suite team members the recruiting fees, relocation fees, and other expenses can be enormous. Did you know that fully engaged top talent leaders outperform average leaders by 200-500%?
Do you find yourself thinking . . .
• That as many as 46% of the leaders hired from the outside failed in the first year. How can we improve those odds? The cost of finding and assimilating are high, but the mistakes they make or problems they cause while they are here set us back even more.
• It looks like we might lose 50% of our senior leaders in the next five years. With so many leaders getting ready to retire, how can I be sure I have a pipeline of leaders who are prepared to step up to these responsibilities?
• Poor employee productivity concerns me. Getting things done is important, but how people go about it is just as important.
How can I identify people who are highly productive before I hire them?
I need leaders and followers who are personally accountable and will make a difference.
Stephen understands healthcare and our business and has been very easy to work with. He was very helpful in helping us establish a behavior- based interviewing platform which is paying dividends for us in terms of reduction of employee turnover.
Vice President Human Resources
Columbus Regional Healthcare
Clients are likely to be successful working with Action Insight if …
• Leaders are willing to learn a few new skills. Few managers and leaders have been trained well on how to select excellent people, let alone how to keep them engaged. Yes, it does take some effort and discipline, but you know that being good enough isn’t good enough anymore.
• Your organization adheres to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. If you want to succeed by taking ethical shortcuts, we’re not for you.
If you want to make a difference, we’d like to help you succeed. Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve, and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How We Help.
Call (303) 439-2001
Action Insight, Inc. - Broomfield, Colorado 80020
© 1997-2013 Action Insight, Inc.