Action Coaching ® | Employee Performance Reviews
Why do supervisors often resist coaching team members?
Could it be the time necessary for preparation?
Could it be fear of causing conflict or morale issues?
Could it be a lack of training?
Action Coaching is for leaders that want a new approach to engaging their team to gain the best performance and build a pipeline of talent for the organization.
Action Coaching provides a new paradigm based on Neuroscience discoveries. These discoveries help leaders understand the way people think and react to information that does not conform to their personal perspectives.
Combining neuroscience and competency based employee performance review and engagement offers a time saving and relationship based system for developing employees, continuous improvement, and talent management.
If everyone agrees that employee development requires much more than an annual employee performance review, why are performance appraisals the only method managers use to develop their employees' performance and set goals for the next year?
Action Coaching Objective
Action Coaching provides a simple process for identifying what team members need to do and the actions necessary to carry out their responsibilities. Utilizing our GUIDE model ...
· the Action Coaching process eliminates the traditional negative issues of resistance, subjectivity, and stress of traditional employee performance reviews.
Action Coaching provides leaders an alternative to traditional employee performance review sytems to:
· increase job performance through motivation and by providing a clear understanding of job tasks and expectations.
· ensure employees play a vital role in their performance assessments and commit to new performance goals.
· reward and encourage employees while identifying areas for development and improvement.
· enhance employee retention and engagement.
Utilizing Neuroscience and a Competency Based Performance Management Coaching focus helps take a lot of stress out of being a leader while improving employee engagement.
Click here to read about our web based ActionPlus HR Management Software.
Call (303) 439-2001
Action Insight, Inc. - Broomfield, Colorado 80020
© 1997-2013 Action Insight, Inc.